PDA

View Full Version : Costumes from DTD or the parks

lizardqueen
05-31-2006, 08:57 AM
Does anyone know how much the little girls princess dresses are? I would love to call down and order one for DD for our trip, but another site that I saw them on priced them at over $100 just for the dress. Could anyone tell me if that is about the same price as in the parks. Thanks so much.

CarnotaurDad
05-31-2006, 08:59 AM
They are the same - search for Halloween costumes on ebay - It will save you a ton. Or Walmart may have some in their dress up section.
Karen

CarnotaurDad
05-31-2006, 09:01 AM
Correction. Last I checked they were $85. You can order directly from the DTD shops by calling the number on your Disney receipts. Saves on the upcharge from other stores.
Good Luck,
Karen

doombuggy
06-01-2006, 08:33 AM
The phone number on any of the WDW receipts you received with your purchase should have the WDW Guest Merchandise phone number near the top. I am sorry I don't have it handy. Give them a call and let them know what you are looking for. There might be an e-mail address on the receipt also. If so, you might want to try that and save your self the long distance call.

Good luck!

lisabelll
06-01-2006, 03:27 PM
I got my girls dresses on ebay from this link http://stores.ebay.com/MOLLYS-TOYS-4-TOTS_Dress-Up-Costumes_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ5QQftidZ2QQtZkm Great deal and no itchy stuff on them! My girls love them. In my siggy is a pic of them in their Belle costumes. Since I was buying a few for both, I emailed her and she gave me a GREAT price ($17.50 each) So I bought 8 dresses, accessories and a couple of doll dresses :banana:

I can't wait to go :cheer2: I think I am more excited then the girls!!! :yay:

jj1403
06-02-2006, 12:42 PM
on the disneywebsite www.disneyshopping.go.com They have the deluxe costumes on sale (similar to those at WDW) on sale for $54.99. If you type in costume in the search box they will be on page 3. Hope that helps..

I'm also going to try and find an ebay link I hope I saved. Someone sells the actual costumes from WDW on their site. I'll let you know if I find it.

jj1403
06-02-2006, 01:05 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/THE-PRINCESS-PALACE-OF-COSTUMES

sells actual costumes available at Disney world

lizardqueen
06-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Thank you all so much for your help.

kimand3kids
06-03-2006, 07:51 PM
We were there last week - just about every dress was $60.00 - that's just the dress, everything else (gloves, shoes, crowns, wands) was added cost.

DD4 wore her nice Cinderella dress from Target ($19.99) from last Halloween to CRT and was a HIT.

I do wish they weren't so scratchy!

lisabelll
06-03-2006, 08:10 PM
I do wish they weren't so scratchy!
That is what I love about the dresses made by Little Adventures. They don't have any scratchy crinolin or velco or anything! My youngest princess: won't wear the ones from the Disney Store for longer then a few minutes. I wanted them to be able to wear them around the parks! I will be bringing them a change of clothes just in case though :goodvibes

twinprincessmom
06-23-2006, 06:46 PM
:surfweb: :joker: :banana: :yay: :lmao: :rotfl2: ;) :crazy: :crazy: :lovestruc :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :3dglasses pirate: :groom: :bounce: :bounce: :crazy: :sad2: :teacher: :dance3: :rolleyes1 ,.,ng xsffcsheftecafhghjkkl vbzvadqw

Feigned
06-23-2006, 07:36 PM
I was at the Disney Store last week and they had a Belle and Cinderella dress on sale, plus accessories on sale as well. The dresses were pretty good quality-wise. Probably not as nice as the ones at Disney World, but they were only $19.99 and looked very nice! They looked like dress-up outfits, but would work as costumes. That might be something to consider?

PartOfYourWorld
06-26-2006, 02:46 AM
I don't know if you have one of the Disney Character Warehouses anywhere near you, but we just got one in town and they had some gorgeous princess dresses for $30 or $40. If you check on ebay they also have a few of the Disney Princess dress up trunks. The costumes aren't as fancy but it has interchangeable pieces so she could be a different princess each day if she felt like it. And they're pretty comfortable (at least my little sister doesn't complain). I got my 3 year old sister the trunk for her birthday last year and she loves it! Good luck shopping!