PDA

View Full Version : Sizzix problem See post #5

BernardandMissBianca
05-26-2006, 12:00 AM
I seem to have lost 2 of my sizzlets from Script. Does anyone know if I can get replacements for them or do I have to buy a whole new set? I couldn't find any info on their website.

I swear I packed them before leaving my grandmothers but I can't find them anywhere! I'm going to call her tomorrow to see if she found them. I'm so :furious: with myself!!!!!

Lisa
05-26-2006, 05:13 AM
Hopefully the missing pieces will turn up. I have that set if you need to borrow in the meantime. Let me know. :)

BernardandMissBianca
05-26-2006, 06:51 AM
Thanks Lisa,I had just finished using what I needed them for, a swap. I'm moving my scrap stuff so hopefully I will find them as I organize everything. If not, lets hope Grandma didn't throw them away!

disneyfreakjackie
05-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Oh CRAP!!! If Grammy can't find them I'd contact the Sizzix manufacturer ... hopefully they've had this happen before and you can get replacements!

BernardandMissBianca
05-27-2006, 03:32 PM
HA!!!!! I found them this morning!!!! See what happens when you clean your scrap crap. They got stuck between pages in a magazine I had!

OH Happy Day!!!!! :banana:

PrincessNancy96
05-27-2006, 03:37 PM
HA!!!!! I found them this morning!!!! See what happens when you clean your scrap crap. They got stuck between pages in a magazine I had!

OH Happy Day!!!!! :banana:

Glad you found them!!! I was wondering if you had gotten that cleaned up.. Have you found the dining room table yet? :rotfl:

BernardandMissBianca
05-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Glad you found them!!! I was wondering if you had gotten that cleaned up.. Have you found the dining room table yet? :rotfl:

UM..... Yeah...sure.....:rotfl2: well all of my stuff is gone but the rest is my darling hubby's.

One day we'll actually use it as a dining table and not an office/scrap table/homework spot/catch all.