PDA

View Full Version : Veggie burgers at Sci Fi? Prime Time question too

jacksonsmom
05-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Last time we went to Sci Fi we just ordered Onion Rings and a milkshake.
I was wondering if Sci Fi has veggie burgers also. I don't see them listed on their menu anywhere? Anyone know for sure?

Also at Prime Time...is it OK if you just order a "side" of fries and a milkshake or maybe some other apperizter?
I don't see side items listed on their menu

jacksonsmom
05-16-2006, 07:47 AM
No one knows the answer to these?
Someone MUST know :confused3

amarberry
05-16-2006, 09:08 AM
I can't help you with the Prime Time Cafe question, but I did have a veggie burger at Sci Fi last September. It was not on the menu, but it was available if you asked.

jacksonsmom
05-16-2006, 10:53 AM
I can't help you with the Prime Time Cafe question, but I did have a veggie burger at Sci Fi last September. It was not on the menu, but it was available if you asked.

Thanks! That was the main one I was seeking answers for :)

OUr Prime Time day I don't know if I will be hungry for a huge meal since we have a big breakfast scheduled that day too. DH really wants to eat there though so we are squeezing it in. He would probably order a dinner (chicken, etc) but I was hoping if I didn't feel like a huge meal if I could just order a side of fries or a salad and a shake?

3princesses4us
05-16-2006, 11:12 AM
At 50's I'm sure they would let you order just fries (after all, onion rings are an appetizer), but I would suggest if you like cheese to try their fried boursin cheese appetizer. I was expecting cheese sticks and instead it looks like a cheese ball but inside has the warmest, softest cheese inside- soooo good! It is an appetizer and comes with french bread to spread on and some grapes. I'm going back in September and ordering just this appetizer and dessert! It was very filling.

jacksonsmom
05-16-2006, 12:52 PM
At 50's I'm sure they would let you order just fries (after all, onion rings are an appetizer), but I would suggest if you like cheese to try their fried boursin cheese appetizer. I was expecting cheese sticks and instead it looks like a cheese ball but inside has the warmest, softest cheese inside- soooo good! It is an appetizer and comes with french bread to spread on and some grapes. .

Oh that sounds YUMMY!!! I saw that on the menu but wasn't 100% sure what it was. I was thinking some kind of cheese sticks too.
I think I would have to share with my DS though. He LOVES anything cheese!!! LOL
Oh well then that means more room for a yummy dessert