PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Day scrapbooking gifts.

Disney Ontario
05-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Hi. Just wandering if anyone of yous got anything to do with scrapbooking for Mothers Day? My DH and DD13 actually gave me a kit from Walmart that has all Birthday stickers/papers in it. Since I just started making my own Birthday cards I :love: it. It was funny though, we all went to Walmart on Saturday and they took off about 10 minutes and they were all done shopping. Of course I thought "Great, I am probably just getting a gift card" How greative :rolleyes: I also got a Tinkerbell comforter, Toby Keith CD and candy.

lewdyan1
05-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Saturday my daughter had a photo shoot on the beach, so I got a lot of new pictures to scrap on Mother's day! It wasn't a surprise, but exciting none the less! :goodvibes

Honeybehr1
05-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Dh went overboard. I got the Cricut with and extra font, a pack of 200 8x8 cardstock, a pack of 4x6, some relly cool paper quill stickers, stuff to make shaker boxes and candy. Plus my oldest made me gorgeous box at art class. :banana:

ddavis860
05-15-2006, 09:09 AM
I got a Cricut too...HUGE surprise because I asked for it for my Bday. Now I have so see what new fonts I "NEED" :lmao:

I like the teardrop, but not sure is it might be too close to George...ya know? I had to work, so I wasn't able to play like I wanted to yesterday...but today is another day :teeth:

Lisa
05-15-2006, 09:54 AM
My DM got a CM sidekick and a memory maker case, along with a silk scarf.

I got a Scrapbooking Solutions Paper organizer. :love: It has 23 racks to hold 12 x 12 paper flat. I LOVE it!

Yup, it was definitely a scrapbooking Mothers Day in my house! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Grumpy's Gal
05-15-2006, 01:16 PM
an alphabet for my new Big Shot (Sizzix). I am very excited!