PDA

View Full Version : credit card required

iamjkmb
05-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Just wondering which restaurants require a credit card to hold the reservation. I just made a reservation at California Grill at the Contemporary Resort and was told that I needed a credit card. I didn't realize that this was one of the restaurants that needed that. I have 15 different restaurants that I'm making reservations for. So, I'm trying to get all the information I can...because, ok, I'm a planning freak. :crazy:
Thanks so much!!!!!

beattyfamily
05-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Yes, California Grill now requires CC hold.

Fantasmic Package restaurants (hold)
The Castle (pay in full)
HDDR and Luau (pay in full)
Princess Storybook meals (hold)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Luv4Disney
Dinner shows and CRT require full payment at time of booking. The only other ADR's that I've made that require a CC was when I do the FDP. Other than that, nope! :)

ColleenLovesMinnie
We had to secure our ADR at Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic package with a credit card. This is true even if you are using the Free Dining Plan (which we are). This was the only ADR we had to do that with - I believe the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package does also.

Luv4Disney
05-09-2006, 09:48 PM
We had to secure our ADR at Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic package with a credit card. This is true even if you are using the Free Dining Plan (which we are). This was the only ADR we had to do that with - I believe the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package does also.

Yup. Any of the FDP's. That way if you don't show up, they hit you with a $10/person charge. This ensures that you cancel it ahead of time if need be.