PDA

View Full Version : help w/Chefs de France for lunch

Shanan
05-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Last year we ate at Chef's for dinner and loved it. We had plans to eat there during our June trip for supper. However, due to changing of trip plans, we are switching to lunch. Who else has done lunch at Chef's? After doing dinner, will we be disappointed in lunch? Any help is greatly appreciated.

maconMouse
05-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi! I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. It's a very similar menu at lunch, and the prices are slightly lower. Plus they've got a great lunch special that includes their famous French Onion soup, Ham Sandwich & Salad, and Cream Brulee. They also have other lunch only options like quiche.

You should find it less crowded and noisy as well. We've always enjoyed it at lunch and dinner. Hope you have a great time. It's one of my favorites.

BCV23
05-09-2006, 10:57 AM
I agree with everything maconMouse said. We have lunch at Chefs more often than dinner. Lots of good choices. :thumbsup2

Shanan
05-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the help. Sounds like I can't go wrong

MinnieM3
05-09-2006, 09:13 PM
I think the lunch special is great! DH had it awhile back. Very resonable, too. I can't remember what I had, but it was great and the dessert wsa something very chocolate and great! Enjoy!

bicker
05-10-2006, 06:11 AM
I had the ham and cheese sandwich, and it amazed me that they could elevate something that simple to "cuisine." Great stuff.