PDA

View Full Version : Clothing requirements?

MsLeFever
05-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Do any of the restaurants other than V&A require certain clothes? I'm making ADR for California Grill and need to know if we need to schlep other clothes with us to a park!

thanks

momandseandodisney
05-08-2006, 02:49 PM
I too would like to know this . . .

Some people look so dressed, up at basically any dinner in WDW (but I guess it could be for their own speical occ. etc.) :grouphug:

Then other people just look downright horrible and unkept, and make you want to loose your dinner. :scared:

Is there some happy medium?

What are the requirements?

Bob P
05-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Here we go again!! :rotfl:

CG has a "business casual" dress code, but it is not strcitly enforced.

Basically they are trying to discourage tank tops on men and swimwear on anyone. When you go you will see people in true business casual wear, but you will also see people in theme park wear.

If you do a search on this board for "dress code" you will find quite a few threads on this topic!

Tinker*Shell*Bell
05-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Someone posted about this just this morning. They reported that about 80% of the people at the signature restautants were in business casual clothing and 20% were in theme park clothing. No one was asked to leave for wearing a mickey t-shirt, but they are hoping that people will dress nicer in accordance with their written but unenforced policy. The decision is yours. I would be uncomfortable being the underdressed one in the room, but that's just me.

HalfDozen
05-08-2006, 03:26 PM
They told us:
no tank tops (not dressy camisoles, but mostly for men), cut-offs, or flip flops.

We wore short sleeved shirts and capris, the men wore khaki shorts and polos. It was certainly middle of the road for us to dress that way. You can absolutely manage in what you're wearing to the park that day - but keep in mind that it may be hot/sweaty and you might want to go back to the resort to dress for dinner after a nice shower. :)

MsLeFever
05-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Thanks Bob! I did try to search but for some reason that feature hasn't worked for me in a couple of weeks!

momandseandodisney
05-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Thank you for the info as well. I have not been able to get the search working right either . . . :confused3