PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten vs. Le Cellier

Albertan mom
05-08-2006, 02:15 PM
I know, it probably is an obvious question!!

We wanted to go to Le Cellier for supper. We can only get in at lunch. So I booked Biergarten for supper. Now I am having second thoughts, that maybe I should use LeCel for lunch, because I have heard such great things about it.

So if you had to choose, Biergarten for dinner, or Le Cellier for lunch.....

Which one would you pick, and why?

NCRedding
05-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Definitely, LeCellier for lunch!

estnh
05-08-2006, 02:46 PM
We just got back last week, and had dinner at both Biergarten and LeCellier.
LeCellier was very, very good, but if I had to make your decision I would choose Biergarten for dinner rather than LeCellier for lunch.

The food at Biergarten is not tremendous, but we had a ball there--it is a very fun place! IMO, LeCellier is really more of a place for dinner than lunch.

Albertan mom
05-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I am still debating....anymore input anyone?? :sulley:

millerjudi
05-08-2006, 07:31 PM
We were there in November and had dinner at the Biergarten--definitely the worst food we had at Disney World, possibly the worst food ever, anywhere, and my DH loves German food. The kids (age 6 and 8) really enjoyed the show and they liked the food. Never been to LeCel--I would go anywhere, anytime before I would go to the Biergarten again.

sha_lyn
05-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Biergarten wins hands down. It is one of our favorite places to eat in WDW, and is my 16DS fav restaurant anywhere. It is a lot of fun too.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney
05-08-2006, 08:54 PM
If you can get a good steak in your town and can't get German, Choose Biergarten. If you can't get a good steak in your town and have plenty of German, choose Le Cellier.

Albertan mom
05-08-2006, 09:31 PM
If you can get a good steak in your town and can't get German, Choose Biergarten. If you can't get a good steak in your town and have plenty of German, choose Le Cellier.

Well, I am from Alberta, so get the best steak there is!!
So....maybe should go for the German!!