PDA

View Full Version : ADR's going fast for late Sept/Oct trip?

Kristina
05-08-2006, 08:50 AM
We are thinking of changing our minds from a late Nov. trip to one at the end of Sept. so we can take advantage of the free dining deal. My one big worry is that we won't get our resturant choices since the 180 day window opened up a bit over a month ago :scared1:. Should I be concerned? We have been twice already and so we are prepared to be flexable, and yet I like to plan which includes having the best most efficient plan possible :goodvibes .

Anybody out there can settle my nerves a bit :flower: ? I hope so!

ash&abby'smom
05-08-2006, 09:07 AM
I just booked our ADR's last week for 9/30-10/6 and pretty much was able to get everything I wanted around the times I was looking for. The only exception was CRT breakfast. The only day I was able to book was 10/5 at 10:10. I really wanted earlier, but had to take what I could get.

Kristina
05-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Thank you!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 . I am sitting here trying to figure all this out and that was a big worry! I'm mostly worried about our first morning at MK because we want to get there at opening then do the rides before a late morning breakfast. We did that last time and it was just the best!

Thanks again!

magnumaid
05-08-2006, 09:24 AM
I just booked my ADR's for Sept. 30th-Oct.7 yesterday.
We are a party of 7 and got eveything we wanted. At CRT and Mamma Melrose, we have to split into 2 tables. Being it's my family and my sister's, it's not such a problem for us.
I don't think you'll have much trouble.

mytwotinks
05-08-2006, 09:30 AM
My sister and I just started planning a Sept 19 - 27 trip this weekend and she called for some ADR's and had no problem getting them. We are a table of 8 so I was kind of thinking that the California Grill for fireworks was going to be out, but WE GOT IT :goodvibes !!!! I need to get on the phone today and start making the ADR's for my family (we won't be eating every meal together) so I hope I have as good of luck!

Bev J
05-08-2006, 09:33 AM
We made ours last week for Sept 30-Oct6 and got every one of our choices and for the times we wanted. It is kinda hard to think about that far out for meals and what parks we will be in, but worth it to have the choices we want. We did not book any character meals only resturants in the parks.
Make your ADR's soon and you should be fine....

Bev