PDA

View Full Version : What can you recommend for counter service meal?

sphmaz
05-08-2006, 07:11 AM
I have all my table service ADR's booked. They are as follows:
Arrival Day(9/26): WCC for dinner
Wed(9/27):PSB breakfast
Thur(9/28):Crystal Palace - dinner
Fri(9/29): Cinderella's Galla Feast - Dinner
Sat(9/30): Chef Mickey - breakfast

Now I need some tips/advice on counter service meals to fill in the places where we don't have dinner/breakfast. I'm not worried about lunch so much because of the snacks and what not and I'm sure we'll pay oop for a few.

Thanks!
Sue

lovinwdw
05-08-2006, 07:49 AM
Now I need some tips/advice on counter service meals to fill in the places where we don't have dinner/breakfast. I'm not worried about lunch so much because of the snacks and what not and I'm sure we'll pay oop for a few.

Thanks!
Sue

If you like Mexican food, you definitely have to go to the CS in Mexico in Epcot (I think it's called the Cantina). The food there is really good. We all enjoyed that last year. We also enjoyed the Flame Tree BBQ in AK. The pulled pork sandwich is very good. :)

disneyfans4ever
05-08-2006, 09:15 AM
My family loves Pecos Bills in MK- it is our family tradition to go there every trip! But if you are looking for something different other than the typical "burger and fries" CS, I would suggest trying Pizzafarie in Animal Kingdom. We usually get a pizza, ceasar salad, and sandwich and split everything among us and it is delicious! :sunny:

kozmo
05-08-2006, 09:17 AM
My family loves Pecos Bill's too. :sunny:

Skwinkles
05-08-2006, 10:08 AM
In MK, we always go to either Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbor House.
In Epcot, we always go to Cantina de San Angel.
In AK, haven't eaten in the park often, but we go with Flame Tree.
MGM is tough, as the CS isn't the best, but we went with Backlot Express last time and it was fairly good.

stschaefer
05-08-2006, 12:29 PM
MK - Cosmic Rays (great topping bar - cheese sauce, ribs and chicken combo platter), Pecos Bills (great topping bar - grilled mushrooms)
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
AK - Tusker house, Flame Tree BBQ
Boardwalk - Boardwalk Bakery (great desserts)
Feel adventuresome - CSR - Pepper Market Grill - Steak and Mashed Potatoes from Counter Service!

cdntourguide
05-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Flame Tree BBQ in AL is a must do
Sunshine Seasons at The Land at Epcot, looks really good this year.
Cosmic Rays in MK
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2