PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late to get a good table?

Goofy4Disney
05-07-2006, 11:00 PM
We just decided today that we'll be going to WDW for MVMCP at the end of November. I know the dinner shows can be booked a year in advance, but is it too late already to get a good table at the Hoop-Dee-Doo?

Thanks,
Terry

Tinkerbell_Tiffany
05-07-2006, 11:07 PM
We just decided today that we'll be going to WDW for MVMCP at the end of November. I know the dinner shows can be booked a year in advance, but is it too late already to get a good table at the Hoop-Dee-Doo?

Thanks,
Terry
shouldn't be too late but I would call asap to book your table.
but you should be fine...

tiggersmom2
05-07-2006, 11:08 PM
You will be fine....just call EVERY day.....a few times a day. I got a spot THIS month! :) People cancel all the time.

wildernesslodgelover
05-08-2006, 07:20 AM
I just made my ADR a few days ago for HDDR for the beginning of Nov. I was chit chatting on this board about HDDR, and another poster just went to the show and she made HER ADR 6 months prior and said their table was front and center. So, I am hoping that will happen to me for booking 6 months out. Go ahead and call!

dixiedizfan
05-08-2006, 07:42 AM
We had made reservations for the 5:00 show at HDDR three months before going, and got a table right in the center of the floor!

wildernesslodgelover
05-08-2006, 08:19 AM
Ooo! that's great news! We are going to the LATE (9:30) show (so we can get our 20% DDE discount...it is only good for the late show) so I am HOPING we will have awesome seats!

Goofy4Disney
05-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Great! Thanks everyone!

Wildernesslodgelover, thank you for posting that! I'd totally forgotten about the DDE for HDDR!!!!!!!!!!

wildernesslodgelover
05-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh good! I am so glad I could help! I will try to remember to post when I get back from my trip (Nov 4) and I will tell ya if my seats were good! :thumbsup2