PDA

View Full Version : Royal Anandapur Tea Company

johnvree
05-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Anyone have any idea where this snack place is? Deb's site says it's in Asia, but I don't remember seeing it. Is it indoors or outdoors? Thanks.

5disneyfreaks
05-07-2006, 09:25 PM
I have read that it is a little stand and that it is outside. I am really looking forward to trying it. :teeth:

cseca
05-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Check out this site:
http://allearsnet.com/tp/ak/ak_ee2.htm

It has pictures of the stand... :teeth:

cdrn1
05-07-2006, 11:03 PM
I had a frozen chai there Wednesday. Ir was a hot, hot day and the chai was very, very good! It was in Asia not too far from the entrance to Tough to be a Bug, if I remember right.

jjatwdw
05-07-2006, 11:26 PM
What else do they have on the menu, and is it considered a snack on the DDP?

cdrn1
05-09-2006, 10:37 PM
What else do they have on the menu, and is it considered a snack on the DDP?

I didn't pay much attention but I think they had smoothies, lots of different kinds of teas (not sure about coffee but I don't remember seeing any) and muffins and/or cookies.

laurabelle
05-10-2006, 06:33 AM
It was chilly one day last Oct. and my dd and I shared a wonderful chai latte there while hubby and youngest dd rode kali. It's right by where the chimps (or whatever primates they are, sorry I can't remember) are up above you. They were quite entertaining!

aring75
05-10-2006, 07:32 AM
Wonderful kiosk in Asia! They actually serve rooibos tea! They have a Madagascar Vanilla Red tea that is FANATASTIC! I highly recommend it.

DH and I sat at one of the tables they had set up next to the cart. We could hear the "rush" of the Everest ride in the background while we watched the people walk by. This is a great place to stop and relax.

webmomom
05-10-2006, 08:56 AM
I didn't pay much attention but I think they had smoothies, lots of different kinds of teas (not sure about coffee but I don't remember seeing any) and muffins and/or cookies.

I went link and enlarged the menu it does not look theyhave smoothies. they had different coffees and hot chocolate. Did not say weather to snackes or not.

campinggal
05-10-2006, 09:02 AM
I can't answer the Disney Dining Plan question but I can give this place a big :thumbsup2 !!

I agree with the above poster- the Rooibos Madagascar Vanilla Red Tea is wonderful but on a hot day- the Chai Freeze really hits the spot!