PDA

View Full Version : Ohana or California Grill

Spectroman
05-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Alright need some insight. Me and my gf are looking for a nice sit down meal at around 5pm before we go back to MK for the nighttime. Would you rather pick Ohana or California Grill?

Paging Tom Morrow
05-07-2006, 08:50 PM
These are probally two of our favorite restarunts on every vacation. If you are looking for affordable fun I'd vote 'Ohana..... for a delicious, romantic more expensive dinner I would definitely recomend California Grill.

DannyDisneyFreak
05-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Two of my favs too sooo.....
If you want romance get a window seat at the Cali Grill, it's pricey though.
If you want to stuff your self silly, do 'Ohana.

eeyoreiscool
05-08-2006, 06:15 AM
We prefer 'Ohana over California Grill by a long shot. We just weren't impressed by CG the times we have been.

Jerseygirl63
05-08-2006, 09:49 AM
I feel that comparing Ohana's with California Grill is like comparing apples and oranges. Both are very nice but the atmosphere is worlds apart. I would recommend CG for the excellent service, the fantasic views and outstanding food. It's the nicest restaurant at WDW by far. The beef tenderloin is to die for! Ohana's is a nice restaurant for families to have an enjoyable but sometimes loud evening. Our kids love the coconut races at Ohana's. Enjoy your evening whatever you choose. PS You might what to ask what time the fireworks go off that night and try to get your reservations around that time. The view is wonderful :thumbsup2

NeverlandClub23
05-08-2006, 11:10 AM
I would never be able to choose. That would be the hardest decision of my life ;) . I would probably end up flipping a coin. I love them both. :banana:

Spectroman
05-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Yea I have a feeling we are going to do Ohana b/c we are going back to MK for SpectroMagic (the best parade on disney property :teeth: ) and Wishes so the view won't really matter. Plus, we are doing sea world the next day and I do have a limited budget.