PDA

View Full Version : need help deciding on where to eat

becca1211
05-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Help :confused3
My dd is wanting to eat at L'Originale Alfredo di Roma at Epcots Italy. What do ya'll think of this place. and also trying to decide between Concourse Steakhouse or Maya Grill. We already have le Cellier steakhouse on on night. we have Hollywood and vines and Crystal Palace. we have 5 days and I have three TS already just needing two more. Thanks Becky :wave:

HalfDozen
05-07-2006, 03:20 PM
My dd is wanting to eat at L'Originale Alfredo di Roma at Epcots Italy. What do ya'll think of this place.

I hear bad things. I'd skip this one. If she wants good italian, try Mama Melrose's in MGM - the food was wonderful there!

and also trying to decide between Concourse Steakhouse or Maya Grill
Instead of these, I'd recommend Chef Mickey's Dinner (Or breakfast for that matter) OR Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I've read some "never will go back there" reviews about both Concourse and Maya. Stick to Le Cellier for steaks.

we have Hollywood and vines and Crystal Palace. we have 5 days and I have three TS already just needing two more
Again, Hollywood and Vine is okay - not spectacular. I'd highly advise going to Mama Melrose's instead, if it's your MGM day. I'm not a fan of the buffets, really (except Boma, which isn't technically a buffet). 50s Prime Time Cafe was decent - for homestyle food. Crystal Palace should be good.

I'd probably do Spoodles, Ohana, or even add on a 2 credit meal like Hoop Dee Doo, if it were me. :)

ktink
05-07-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure where you're staying but if you're staying at CSR I would go w/ Maya Grill if you want to be lazy one night. I've not eaten at Concourse Steakhouse but Maya is pretty good. We've made ADR's for Concourse the past 2 years and I ended up changing last year to O'hanas which is NOT to be missed IMO. And this year we changed to Le Cellier. You can go to www.allearsnet.com and look at each of the menus and see what appeals to you more. :wave2:

cdntourguide
05-07-2006, 03:25 PM
I have not had a good dining experience in either the Concourse nor Maya Grill and would not recommend these retaurants.
For Italian why not try Tony's on Mainstreet in the MK.

Definitely a good pick with Crystal Palace

Have fun

becca1211
05-08-2006, 04:21 PM
thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming. Becky :wave2: