PDA

View Full Version : Made my ADRs Tell me what you think!

battricia
05-07-2006, 12:03 PM
I made my ADRs for September. Everything seems to be wide open! I had no problem getting ANYTHING, which is exciting for me! Usually I ask them what times they have and they give me one or two, this time they were asking ME what I wanted at what time! Very strange. :thumbsup2

Anyway here they are:

monday 5:40pm mama melrose
tuesday 6:30pm Alfredos
wednesday 10:25am crystal palace breakfast
wednesday 8:30pm San Angel Inn dinner
thursday - nothing so far
friday 6:50pm Boma

Tell me what you think. Or any recommendations for thursday (we're a vegetarian party of 2) I'm very excited!

tricia.

Daisysmom
05-07-2006, 01:18 PM
I did Boma last fall - it was so good. The prime rib is to die for. And the desserts are fabulous too! :thumbsup2

amarberry
05-07-2006, 01:27 PM
The vegetarian entree at Le Cellier was very good. Spoodles is another idea...they have a vegetarian entree or two on the menu, but the chef offered to make me a "Vegetarian Tour" when we atr there in January. It was basically a plate of all of the side dishes.

Of course, I could eat at Boma every night if I had to! :)

LVSWL
05-07-2006, 01:42 PM
What park are you going to on Thursday? We love the Flying Fish on the Boardwalk! Do you eat seafood?

battricia
05-07-2006, 04:50 PM
I really haven't decided what park we're going to. We're rather fly by the seat of our pants WDWrs so it's hard for me to be making reservations so far in advance, however it seems to be necessary these days! We're also doing atleast 1 if not both water parks so I'm not sure where that will fall, and we'll most likely end up in a park again afterwards. It's difficult for me because we have 2 epcot dinners already, and 1 mgm. I'm a bit worried about having 2 mgm dinners and 2 epcot dinners, and the travel to everywhere inbetween. I'd like to do sci-fi but my boyfriend isn't as excited about it as I am. I had a GREAT meal there last year, so maybe I'll pick that instead. We do not eat any seafood, any meat or chicken, or anything like that. We do eat dairy and eggs. Thanks for the suggestions!

tricia.

battricia
05-08-2006, 09:21 AM
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

bump! Any other suggestions?

tricia.

BTown
05-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Vegetarian dinning at any of these places is going to be considerably different than anything I have experienced there (I'm a huge fan of steak). But, since you are going to Alfredo's, you've got to try the alfredo sauce. The pasta is made fresh, and the sauce is wonderful. No chicken or meat, just plain alfredo.

Also, it really is a shame that you'll be going to Le Cellier and not enjoying the New York strip. But, the food is wonderful, and I have no doubt that any vegetarian dishes will be just as delicious.

The only ADR I would rethink would be San Angel Inn. Personally, I have had nothing but problems with that place and I've never found the food to be that good.

Also, since you are looking for another place to eat on thursday, perhaps you should look into Garden Grill at Epcot, in the Land Pavilion. It has really cool atmosphere (the resturant actually revolves) and they serve lots and lots and lots of fresh veggies and fruits (most all of which were grown right there, at the Land Pavilion). And, if I am not mistaken, I believe it is only one TS credit, if you are on the dinning plan.