PDA

View Full Version : If at first you don't succeed--Keep Calling

TAKitty
05-07-2006, 10:59 AM
I just called to see if I could get Chef Mickey's for July 26. Yes, I am a die hard Diser and call right at the 180 mark :rotfl2: but this is a spur of the moment trip.

I wanted Dinner for a birthday celebration. All she said they had was for 8:50! Well, that is too late for us to eat dinner. I decided to call back and see if I could get breakfast instead. Interestingly, the CM said I could get breakfast for 8:50. That promted me to ask for dinner again. Yes, I was able to secure 6:15 p.m. for a party of 5 :teeth: .

Now, I know that when I first called I asked for the CM to check dinner. I am wondering if she made a mistake and checked for breakfast. Anyway, sometimes it pays to call back and check again! :rolleyes:

doombuggy3
05-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

...And lucky you! :)

wildernesslodgelover
05-07-2006, 03:30 PM
So glad you got the ADR! we LOOOVE :love: Chef Mickey's! That restaurant just screams to us..."YOU ARE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!"

have fun!

limabeanmom2003
05-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Wow, good for you.

Bmwdsny
05-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Yes that is true,
Just today, i called the 1st time to get dining ressies at Ohanas and told it was booked solid, so i called back agian 5 mins later to get a different CM and got 4 choices of time for that same resturant for that same night!! GO FIGURE!!! :confused3