PDA

View Full Version : NYE restaurant in MK?

KCMiller
05-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Hi,

We'll be in the MK on New Years Eve this year, and would like to make a dinner reservation at a sit down restaurant, and having never eaten at any of the 'sit down' places at MK, I have a question. Do any of them have outdoor dining? And can you see the fireworks from any of them, or from right out front? We'll be staying at All Stars Music, but I don't want to go back to the resort - frankly, I'm afraid to leave MK once I get there first thing in the morning on that day, as I'm sure it will fill up by midday.

The one thing I'm sure of is that I'm going to have ADR's for an early lunch AND a late dinner that day, because of the crowds (this isn't our first Disney NYE). I'm going to try for lunch at CRT, because, well, because I'd like to :teeth: . So where should we have dinner? No little ones, by the way - just me and the teenagers.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

KC :sunny:

KCMiller
05-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Bumping - I almost forgot I asked this one! :teeth:

Cheshire Figment
05-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Tony's Town Square is the only full service in MK which has outdoor dining. However, from the location as well as the roof your view of fireworks would be mostly blocked.

You could get a window at Crystal Palace, but people will probably be standing on the porch and blocking the view.

Cindy's has windows, but they are "antiqued" glass and you cannot see clearly through them.

Possibly some seats at Plaza, but again there will be people outside who may block the view.

KCMiller
05-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks! Well, since viewing the fireworks doesn't seem to be an option, what restaurant would you recommend? I may be all by myself (my children will be with their marching band friends, and that's OK - a little independance and a text message is good!)

Cheshire Figment
05-24-2006, 12:15 PM
If I were by myself and needing a full dinner I would probably do the buffet at Crystal Palace and try to ignore the Pooh characters.