PDA

View Full Version : 8:o5 am at CP, Can we get past the lines?

beckasher
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM
We have a time of 8:05 am at CP character breakfast and it is on EMH. Will we have a problem getting past the lines of people to get in? Has anyone else had this problem, is it a bad time? :confused3

Aimeedyan
05-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Does EMH begin at 8am? I would get there early, before the gates open, and find a CM and ask which entrance to use. I think it's the far right entrance that gets people in early for dining reservations but it's been forever ago since we did it last. I would NOT get there at 8am in time to get in because you'll likely have to join the line with everyone else. I'd try to get in before the park opens.

MickeyMonstersMom
05-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I too would arrive no later than 7:45 and look for the Character Dining entrance. In fact, I'd get there at 7:30 and risk waiting a bit rather than fighting the crowds! Good luck!

beckasher
05-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Thanks for your fast replies. If I remember right, a crowd was already there last year way before 8am. I didn't know there was a special gate. I know I could just ask when I get there but I wanted to hear first hand what everyone did. My DH & I are not fast walkers and we will be with our sm. grandsons. Does anyone know what time the MK buses start running on EM days? I think we are looking forward to this trip as much as the grandkids
Thanks again
:woohoo:

Hopefully
05-07-2006, 06:34 AM
bechasher,
We had an 8:40 ADR last week when the MK opened at 9:00 AM
There is a special breakfast entrance on the very far right side of the entrance area, There are CM's there who will help direct you. The Entrance Area was packed with people waiting to get in, but we had no problem finding the right entrance and entering ahead of the crowds.
It was very cool to be walking down Main Street with no one else there. I got some great pictures.
I would definitely get there early and go to the breakfast entrance on the far right. You should be able to enter and walk to the CP before the gates open
Have a Great Trip

shellybaxter
05-07-2006, 09:42 AM
There is no special entrance for ADRs when it is EMH. I would arrive early if I were you. We had an ADR at CP at 8:05 on an EMH morning. We arrived at 7:30 and were the third group in line. They didn't let anyone in until 8:00 and then we had to get an EVC before we get to the restuarant. We arrived about 8:15. We were seated right away, before those with 8:15 ADRs. It didn't appear to be a problem for the restuarant. If you get there early so you are amoung the first in the gate, you'll be fine.