PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's

limabeanmom2003
05-06-2006, 06:30 PM
We are doing Chef Mickey's for breakfast for the first time. I thought that all of the "gang" and Mickey would be there, but on allearsnet it only lists Mickey, Goofy and I think Chip and Dale. Is this everyone that is there or is there a chance that Pluto and Donald will be there also? I know sometimes other characters make surprise appearances. has anyone ever seen other characters there? Thanks!

ktink
05-06-2006, 06:32 PM
We did dinner @ CM's and Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Chip, & Dale.

limabeanmom2003
05-06-2006, 06:34 PM
We did dinner @ CM's and Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Chip, & Dale.
Thanks! I hope they are all there when we go!

cdntourguide
05-06-2006, 06:34 PM
I saw Donald there once years ago.
I have seen Minnie there a couple of times, last time was Oct 04
I have seen pluto there a couple of times.

I cannot think of any other character that I have seen there.

:cool1:

DeterminedOne
05-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Hijacking your thread to ask if anyone knows if they take the picture at breakfast like the do at dinner? Thanks

JrsyDebs
05-07-2006, 12:19 AM
When we went for dinner in November, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale walked around the restaurant for the photo ops. Donald stayed near the entrance, and of course you could take pictures with him, too.

Tam1067
05-07-2006, 12:38 AM
When we went for dinner in November, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale walked around the restaurant for the photo ops. Donald stayed near the entrance, and of course you could take pictures with him, too.

That was exactly our experience at dinner. I've never been for breakfast, though.

SorcererDonald16
05-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Did the breakfast in March. They give you the option of having your picture taken in front of a dinner plate type background. Characters were Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Goofy (he stayed in the lobby/entrance area). My understanding is Donald comes out for dinner, but you lose a chipmunk (not sure which one).

lauritagoddess
05-07-2006, 08:22 PM
We were there twice for breakfast in March and once for dinner. Mickey, Goofy and Chip and Dale were at each meal. Minnie was at dinner but not breakfast. Donald was at one of the breakfasts. Pluto was at one of the breakfasts.

Littlemotherhaywood
05-08-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm glad to hear Minnie has been there. I just decided we would go for dinner during our trip. I canceled Donald's Breakfastosaurus. I've heard such great things about Chef Mickey's so we wanted to try it.

handicap18
05-08-2006, 09:02 AM
We were there in December for both breakfast and dinner. At both were Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale. In addition, Donald was there for only dinner and Pluto was there only for breakfast.

They did have the option for a picture in front of the big plate (it is expensive to buy) and there was a character in the buffet area for photo ops. Donald was there during dinner and Dale was there during breakfast.

Best character interaction we had during our stay was here at Chef Mickey's. Especially Minnie.