PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere in "the world" have good lasagne?

Antonia
05-06-2006, 02:04 PM
I didn't see it on Mam Melrose's or Tony's Town Square? Did I overlook it?

MinnieGirl33
05-06-2006, 02:19 PM
DH & DS11 love the lasagne at Alfredo's.

I suggested we go there for lunch one day instead of dinner. "Do they have lasagne at lunch?" "It doesn't look like it but they have..." "I want their lasagne"

CamColt
05-06-2006, 03:15 PM
While it's not your typical shaped lasanga, if you like pasta, cheese and sauce, the LA Lasagna at Planet Hollywood is very good.

Tink
05-06-2006, 03:16 PM
I live in NY and we have so many really great Italian places that when I go to WDW, I am usually underwhelmed by the Italian choices. My DH had the lasgne once, but he really loves the fettucini and Alfredo's. He gets it every time we go.

I really don't like Tony's that much. Alfredos and Mama's are the best shot for Italian.

LeCras
05-06-2006, 05:44 PM
While it's not your typical shaped lasanga, if you like pasta, cheese and sauce, the LA Lasagna at Planet Hollywood is very good.

My sister reckons that's the best lasagna she's ever had! :thumbsup2

Charlotte

Micca
05-06-2006, 06:06 PM
I love the Alfredo's lasagne. I believe it contains veal which gives it a nice texture. It is very rich, but yummy.:earsboy:

huntconn
05-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Strange that neither Mama Melrose nor Tony's serves lasagna. I kinda thought all Italian restaurants served that.

JrsyDebs
05-09-2006, 10:24 AM
I loved the lasagne they served at Alfredos when we went there for lunch in November. It was very rich and filling, as well as delicious! I would definitely visit Alfredos again and would order the lasagne again!

Blondie
05-09-2006, 11:09 AM
My DH and I just had lunch at Alfredo's on Thursday (May 4th) and I had:

Trittico di Pasta - sampler of our most popular pastas: lasagna, ziti with a fresh plum tomato sauce and pasta dumplings stuffed with imported black truffles, mushrooms and cheese served in a cream and sage sauce $19.50

The Lasagna was the best thing on the plate, it was excellent!

My DH who is half Italian was going to order it, but got scared off by the description on the menu as it said it was made with a "modenese" sauce or something like that. He didn't want to risk it. Well...I couldn't keep his fork off of my plate!

It was the best meal of our vacation! :thumbsup2