PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern Or Crystal Palace?

kandb
05-06-2006, 01:36 PM
We're going in September, I originially booked 1900 Park Fare for a day we are going to the MK, but now I'm thinking it will be so much more convenient and will give us more time on the rides if we don't have to travel to another resort. Any opinions? Thanks, Linda

da-winnie-pooh
05-06-2006, 03:05 PM
We had better food and MUCH better service at Crystal Palace.

Maybe because we were on the "free" dining plan when we ate at LTT, but we waited and waited for food, it wasn't that good, and I sat there for at least 15 minutes with an empty glass. The characters were great at both, but we definitely prefer CP.

Have fun!!!

Tink
05-06-2006, 03:11 PM
I just heard from at friend that was in WDW last week that LLT was a big disapointment. They had ADR's and still had to wait a really long time. Also she said the food was just OK.

I have done CP for breakfst a bunch of times, and on our next trip, I am going to try it for dinner.

If you do leave MK, try Chek Mickeys. Our families love the dinner there. We have never had a bad meal there. The desset area is awesome.

Princess4Eeyore
05-06-2006, 03:26 PM
I really like CP - the food and character interaction has been great for us everytime. Also a lot more variety. Have a great time :goodvibes

mrzrich
05-06-2006, 07:21 PM
I have been to both and we prefer CP for the variety, and the value. There has always been Prime Rib and Salmon on the buffet every time we've gone.

LTT is lunch meat...I'm sorry it is. Some people love it, but after receiving our bill, my DH look at me and said "You realize we just spent $100 on 1/2 lb of Turkey, Ham and Roast Beef." I thought about it and he was right, between the four of us we had eaten 4 slices of turkey, 3 slices or Ham and 2 slices of flank steak. (There was also salad, rolls, green beans, stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, gravy and apple cobbler)
The sides were okay, but nothing spectacular (except the green beans :thumbsup2 ) But they are all available at CP as well as much much more. :teeth:

pooh: THe character interaction was also much better for us at CP