PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Wanted to Know How Long the DDE Takes to Get!

Luv4Disney
05-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Hey all! I said I'd post an update on when I received my DDE. I purchased the DDE on April 18th, and received it yesterday, May 5. About 2 and a half weeks. Pretty quick. It expires May 31, 2007.

Hope that helps anyone who is waiting! :)

MargJ
05-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks, I ordered mine on the 24th so hopefully it will be here next week.

NewJersey
05-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Luv4disney,

What's DDE? And hey to a fellow central jersey-an!

Luv4Disney
05-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Luv4disney,

What's DDE? And hey to a fellow central jersey-an!

Hey!

DDE is short for the Disney Dining Experience which is available to AP holders and FL residents. It provides 20% most eateries for up to 10 people and there are also some other benefits. There is an extra charge, but it's definitely paid off for us.

OT: I see you're a Red Sox fan, I'm a Yankee fan. LoL. I'll be at the Boston/Yankee game on Wednesday. I'll let you kno how it turnsout! ;)

java
05-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey!

DDE is short for the Disney Dining Experience which is available to AP holders and FL residents. It provides 20% most eateries for up to 10 people and there are also some other benefits. There is an extra charge, but it's definitely paid off for us.

OT: I see you're a Red Sox fan, I'm a Yankee fan. LoL. I'll be at the Boston/Yankee game on Wednesday. I'll let you kno how it turnsout! ;)
WOOHOO YANKEE FAN HERE!!! You lucky dog you! Enjoy that game! It will be fun fun fun to say the least.
Oh and thanks for the reminder- I need to renew my dde.

NewJersey
05-07-2006, 10:47 PM
Hey!

Have a great time!!
OH AND GO RED SOX!!! :yay:

I was at the last game of the regular season in fenway last year where we won like 11-1. such a good game for me :)

it's so hard being a sox fan in the tri state area. lol

enjoy your vacation. i'll be leaving a week from tomorrow. :banana:

Luv4Disney
05-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Have a great time!!
OH AND GO RED SOX!!! :yay:

I was at the last game of the regular season in fenway last year where we won like 11-1. such a good game for me :)

it's so hard being a sox fan in the tri state area. lol

enjoy your vacation. i'll be leaving a week from tomorrow. :banana:

We'll be down there the same time as you for some of the trip. We'll be there from the 14th-24th. Where from central NJ are you from?