PDA

View Full Version : Spoodles Breakfast?

Antonia
05-06-2006, 08:25 AM
We will be staying in the Boardwalk area (BWV) for the first time in September. On our last morning, I plan to have a leisurely breakfast somewhere in that area prior to checking out and wondered about Spoodles. Is it good? Is it "leisurely"?

tammydel
05-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Yes and yes!
Nice menu, usual stuff plus some interesting choices. I've eaten there while staying at the BWV and you do get that relaxed feeling. Watching the boats out on the lake, people on the boats scurring off to parks, you sipping your coffee thinking of a stroll on the boardwalk after breakfast....nice. I've almost got myself there now...
Tammy

jwfla422
05-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Yes it's a good breakfast (IMHO I think it's better than their dinner)...we just ate here last Sunday and it was good as usual. They have a nice variety as we as an "all you can eat" breakfast which is a good value.

It is a nice leisurely breakfast but I can tell you when we were there this past Sunday the CM/hostess told me they were on a 45 min wait and that it was very smart of me to make an ADR as we were seated immediately (we were put ahead of all of the walk-in's that were on that 45 min wait). If you think you'll eat here make an ADR (you can always cancel)...we were even 15 min late :blush: but she said it didn't matter. (tough to get dd moving in the morning...even in WDW!! :rotfl2: )

marksor
05-06-2006, 09:32 AM
I agree with the prior two posts. I have never seen Spoodles very busy for breakfast. I always thought it was one of the best kept secrets for a quiet breakfast at WDW.

AJKMOM
05-06-2006, 10:36 AM
DH loves their omlettes.