PDA

View Full Version : Twice Charmed CD?

jakemeyer
05-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Can anyone who is cruising right now tell me if there's a CD for sale of Twice Charmed? I heard a rumor that it might come out.

Jake

lbgraves
05-06-2006, 04:16 PM
There aren't CDs for any of the DCL shows, including Disney Dreams. DCL is missing out on a BIG money maker IMO by not doing this. I would expect that Dreams would be released before TC.

jakemeyer
05-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I agree... however it seems to me that a CD of Twice Charmed makes the most sense since its songs are unavailable elsewhere. Is anyone sailing on the Magic (or maybe even Wonder) who can check in the store to see if a CD is for sale? I really want one.

There aren't CDs for any of the DCL shows, including Disney Dreams. DCL is missing out on a BIG money maker IMO by not doing this. I would expect that Dreams would be released before TC.

MMcCarthy
05-10-2006, 08:27 PM
It's interesting that Disney will not allow recorders in there auditoriums during shows. Some dude has been selling DVDs & VHSs of the shows on ebay for some time. I emailed him and asked how he could do this and he emailed back and said that Disney had given him a special exemption and he had been able to record the shows. I asked the CM before each show if we could get recordings of them and they were very specific that they do not allow recording because of potential copyright and legal problems. I would love to have a copy but just don't think the ebay thing sounds right and agree with disney.