PDA

View Full Version : Download or Print Entire Thread

TiggerKing
05-05-2006, 05:05 PM
I know that you have the capability to view a printable version of each thread, but it still does not show the entire thread.

So, is there a way to download to a file, or print, an entire thread? There are several that I would love to save for future reference.

pppiglet
05-05-2006, 07:07 PM
I just copy and paste stuff in a folder to read later and then pick out the good stuff to print myself later.

dletz
05-06-2006, 12:18 AM
If there is an especially long thread I want to read all the way through, or want to save, I will select printable view, then select the entire page and past it in word. I will then click the next page and so forth. Once I have the whole thread In the word doc, I will remove any extra stuff like page headers and footers, and pictures. Then depending if I want I will print it to read, or I will read it from the computer. Then if there are any posts I want to save, I will delete all but the ones I want to keep.

TiggerKing
05-06-2006, 01:04 PM
I am trying to avoid having to go through it a page at a time. Some of the threads have WAY too many pages to spend the time to do that.

I was hoping that someone might know a way within the forum software to download or print an entire thread in one command. Anyone?