PDA

View Full Version : Now I need a 3-4 BR Villa with High Speed Internet...FOUND ONE!

Robinrs
05-05-2006, 12:02 PM
I posted this thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1098130)about taking my uncle to Orlando and now I my company asked if I could work from my laptop (I get paid for it!) for a few hours a day. No problem, I did that the last trip at night after putting my son to bed and it was nice to do work without co workers bugging you! :teeth:

Now I need to book a home with Broadband or DSL since my system cannot run on a dial up. I did a search but most of these are already booked for July 4th weekend.

Anyone know of one? I only need 3 to 4 bedrooms and all of the other requirements just took second place now that I have to do this!

Thanks!

minnie29uk
05-06-2006, 06:28 AM
http://www.orlandovillas-glenbrook.com/ has many homes with high speed internet and the Glenbrook Clubhouse has wireless internet hot spot by pool

Happy hunting,
Lynn

Robinrs
05-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks, Lynn! Checking it out!

Robinrs
05-09-2006, 02:42 PM
I found a nice one on FLA. Leisure . com! I used this site a few years back and really liked them, especially like the way they show the homes on video on the site!

The one I found was great WITH high speed internet and 4 bedrooms WITH TVs in each room... important, bringing 13yo son, 63yo uncle and 33yo friend, three guys who need their own rooms AND their own TVs!! Me? I have my own room, my own bathroom and access to the pool! I'm in HEAVEN!!

momlvsdsny
05-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Robinrs, I guess you answered me!! I posted on the thread I had asking if you had found what you were looking for, and I guess you did! I am going to look at that site you said, just to see what I can find from that.

Robinrs
05-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi, momlvsdsny!

The site for some reason gets filtered out it's actually Florida (not FLA) Leisure dot com. Great site and good rates!

momlvsdsny
05-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Thanks!! Did you see my question for you on my HELP!!! thread??