PDA

View Full Version : Can you store bags at a resort and have Disney take you there b4 airport?

kstrib
05-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Will Disney transport you from the ship to a resort & then from resort to airport (to retrieve stored luggage from the bell desk)? Or would that count as another transfer fee? Has anyone done this?

lbgraves
05-05-2006, 06:32 AM
That would be another charge. You may be better off hiring a town car to do this for you.

slindamood
05-05-2006, 07:10 AM
You may also want to consider renting a car. The airport is between the port and the resorts, so it is quite a bit further to go from the port, to the resort, then back to the airport.

dletz
05-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Our first cruise we did WDW for 10 days then the cruise, then another 4 days at WDW. Since I didn't think we could leave our luggage at the resort, and we were renting a car anyway we just kept it for the days we were on a cruise and left our luggage in the trunk. It was worth it for us to pay for those extra days, and to pay for parking not to have to return the car and get it back, but also not to have all that luggage and car seat in our stateroom.

mmouse37
05-05-2006, 11:32 AM
I was going to say you could take a transfer to your WDW hotel (where your luggage is) and then use Disney's Magical Express to take you back to the airport, but I don't know if that would work since you already checked out of hotel before your cruise....maybe you could Magical Express and ask them since you are entitled to free transfers from WDW to the aiport if you are staying at a WDW hotel....maybe they would let you use them a few days later...maybe.....but I would not count on it.