PDA

View Full Version : Couples Cabana Massage

michelleminnie
05-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Please help.

We are booked on a double castaway cay cruise in the next few weeks.

We have a couples Cabana Massage booked for 10AM as this was the only available time.

As we would be obliged to pay if we do not cancel at least 2 days prior to arrival, do we cancel this and hope to get availability for a better time once we arrive, or is it extremely unlikely there will be any times available on board and therefore should we be happy with the 10AM booking which I have read is the worst time due to the early morning rush?

Has anybody else been in this situation?

HooKooDooKu
05-04-2006, 04:05 PM
I don't understand what is so wrong with 10:00 a.m. I'll admit that I prefer the 1st appointment of the day so that I've got the rest of the day on the island.

My suggestion is to NOT cancel. Once you get on board, you could see if something better is available and inquire about changing your reservation time.

Dom262
05-04-2006, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't cancel either. There is nothing wrong with the 10AM time slot. Once you are done you can sit back and relax on the beach with a Konk Cooler.

IF you are dead set in changing though, wait until you are onboard and see if you can reschedule.

kstrib
05-04-2006, 11:08 PM
When are you cruising? I have an appointment for May 20th that I'm going to be cancelling (actually it's two appointments - one for me and one for dh).

Vanvmom
05-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Verify cancelation deadlines if you choose to cancel... excursions you have to cancel 2 days before the cruise departs not just 24 hours prior to excursion (you can't cancel them onboard for refund).