PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating Special Occasions On Board

DisneyMomforLife
05-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Hello!!

We are on the 10/19 3 night Wonder sailing this year and although it will be special enough since it's our first cruise and we :love: Disney, it's also the day after my daughter's birthday :cheer2: so I wanted to know what kinds of things can they do on board for special celebrations? I know I can get the cabin decorated for when we arrive and I was actually going to do what someone else here posted that they did, and that is find the cabin first while the family is eating or at the pool or something and decorate the outside of the door but what else can I do for her? I'm an over-achieving mom so I want to do everything I can to make it more magical :tink: for her! :teeth: She's going to be 9 years old.

Thanks all!

Kat
:cat:

lbgraves
05-04-2006, 10:44 AM
You can contact DCL (or have your TA do this) to note on your reservation that you would like to celebrate her birthday at dinner & which night you would like that done. They will sing & bring her a cake.

DisneyMomforLife
05-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks, Lisa. I was also thinking about doing a personalized Disney t-shirt from the Disney shopping website with her favorite character and something about her birthday if there's an option for a saying like that. Thanks for the info!!

Kat

webray
05-04-2006, 11:57 AM
You can contact DCL (or have your TA do this) to note on your reservation that you would like to celebrate her birthday at dinner & which night you would like that done. They will sing & bring her a cake.

You don't have to arrange this in advance. All the special occasion info will come out your first night in the dining room. You can arrange for you cake at that time.

klineyqueen
05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Make her a goodie bag with her favorite things. Sneak it with your stuff and have it there as a gift from her favorite character!