PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever used Motion Eaze?

one princess
05-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Or heard anything about it? While my family is not really bad with seasickness, I got queasy and my dd threw up in her fruitbowl while passing through the Gulf Stream on our last cruise. I would like to avoid that this time :teeth: and I thought this might be good since my dd won't take meds.

Jackie :sunny:

Colorado DISers
05-03-2006, 09:06 PM
:) Hello One Princess,
I have a few friends who swear by Motion Eaze. They live by the Jersey shore and go fishing quite a bit. Two of my buddies used to get sea :crazy: sick every time they went out, but loved fishing so much they would still go (Go figure). The other guys would get sick sometimes if the waters were rough. Someone turned them onto Motion Eaze two summers ago. The two that always got sick started to use it and never got sick, so the others started to use it also. I talked with one of the guys last week and he told me that no one on the boat has gotten sick since they all started using it. It's is a liquid made up of different oils and herbs that you rub on the soft area just below the ear lobe. It is supposed to numb the part of the inner ear that causes your balance to go haywire. We are going to try it on our cruise this June and hope for the best. They ordered it from a site on the net. So I ordered some for us from the same site. Just Yahoo "Motion Eaze" and the company will be the first one on the list.

one princess
05-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Thanks! I ordered it the other day since we leave in a couple weeks but hadn't heard anything about it from a "real" person. So glad to hear a good review!

Jackie :sunny:

Spotdude
05-04-2006, 04:29 AM
I was going to try it for our cruise in Nov but I was also going to get the patch (or at least speak with my Doc about it) and the ginger pill as well. I want to be ready for anything. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SEA SICK AGAIN. Myth busters did a show on sea sickness. I was going to try each item and have my DW spin me in one of our computer chairs.

Colorado DISers
05-04-2006, 05:16 PM
I was going to try it for our cruise in Nov but I was also going to get the patch (or at least speak with my Doc about it) and the ginger pill as well. I want to be ready for anything. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SEA SICK AGAIN. Myth busters did a show on sea sickness. I was going to try each item and have my DW spin me in one of our computer chairs.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Spin in the computer chair. Our whole family should try it to see if it works for us. :lmao: :lmao: