PDA

View Full Version : Help! What time do I need to get there? (3 nt cruise)

StacyPop
05-03-2006, 04:14 PM
I am leaving next Thursday for the 3 night cruise-our first :)
What time should I get to the port? How long does it take to get from your car-until you are all checked in on board?
I will probably not be there until 1:30 pm, what time would I board by?
Last minute panic!

LuvEeyore
05-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Do you have your excursions booked online? If so then 1:30 should be fine. Go straight to your room after boarding then eat. If you do not have Palo ressie or spa ressies then someone needs to do the booking as soon as you get on board.

bradisgoofy
05-04-2006, 04:26 AM
You should be fine. We did the 3 day at the end of March, got there around 11:30am, dropped off DW so she could check us in, ( fill out your forms online ) and by the time I parked the van and came back she was waiting for me and we walked right onboard. :thumbsup2

StacyPop
05-04-2006, 11:38 AM
So if I fill out everything online (we are not doing ANY shore excursions/spa, etc.), then I should be able to basically park and walk on?
Is there a lot going on when you first get on the ship? Will I miss anything if I don't get there till 1:30?

Marypoppinsiam
05-04-2006, 12:40 PM
I advise getting there as early as you can around 10:30 so that you can board as soon as possible. Since you are only taking a 3 day cruise you want to be on the ship as much as possible so take advantage of getting to the terminal early. Just a suggestion.

MkUSmile78
05-04-2006, 02:42 PM
I will be on the ship with ya :banana: :banana: :banana:
You will be fine getting there around 1:30. Disney has all their stuff together when it comes to checking in at the terminal and getting your luggage and things together. Just make sure you have all of your cruise documents filled out and your ID and birth certs ready to go! See you next week!!!!!

we4blairs
05-04-2006, 06:59 PM
word of warning - if you do it online, you have to print it and bring it w/you. (strange to me) but I had to end up filling something else out since I didn't.

We did a 3 night and got there about noon. I ditto the comment above about getting on the ship asap. Time goes fast on a 3 night. You will enjoy the time to get settled in before drill/dinner/shows/etc.