PDA

View Full Version : May 20th Document dance

Echo queen
05-02-2006, 08:55 PM
My docs arrived after 7pm. Not impressed with the new packaging but who cares, I will be cruising soon.

:dancer: party: :dancer: party:

woody73
05-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Congratulations. Have a great cruise.

NurseChell
05-02-2006, 09:28 PM
18 more days!! :banana: I agree documents not exactly what I expected. Hopefully Cruise is MUCH better!! :yay:

callahanjulie10
05-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Has anyone noticed that with the price increases on cruises, that the special little touches are done away with? The documents packaging, seperate navagators for children and adults delivered nightly, the you pick up one for the week for the kids, now they are combined, the little cards that were left on the beds giving a hint about what was to come the next day, the waving Mickey hands for the sail-a-way party, getting Castaway pins after the cruise,etc. These items aren't anything major, but they were what put DCL into the Disney category. Even the smallest details were taken care of.
We cruised RCI this last year instead of DCL and ended up coming back to DCL just because of other little things that others take for granted. Breakfast and lunch menus that change in the dining room daily :thumbsup2 , the changing of dining rooms! :banana: , All Hands on Deck platter :wizard: , the pins for me to trade :love: , and the beautiful, elegant ships that Disney had crafted pirate: . I love DCL and it is hard to see things that I remember so fondly, be taken away! :grouphug:

BWVPam
05-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Julie - have a great cruise. We are still on the 5/27 one, wish you were on it with us!!

Mishetta
05-03-2006, 10:18 AM
We're on the May 20th cruise too but no documents yet. :sad:

I called DCL yesterday around 5pm though & was told they were sent out on Friday so hopefully I should get them today or tomorrow. I did ask what room number (since it's not listed on my ressie on line) & they did say 7038! So I guess it's for real! We're on!! :Pinkbounc

What room are you in Echo Queen?

donmil723
05-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Hooray! Our docs came yesterday too!

Donna