PDA

View Full Version : Another "Yeah" from our trip

Mom24Princesses
05-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Got my T-Moble bill today. . .my call from St. Thomas was treated like any other. ( I have free roaming/long distance) BUT I did not trust that all the way to St. Thomas. Good to know since DH and I go there ALONE for 7 nights in 30 days :cool1: :banana: :love: :thumbsup2

We'll be able to call and check on the DDs (They will be in 3 different places!!!!!!!!) :confused3 )

I find it cool that I can press a single button and have my mom on the line in a couple of seconds from over 1000 miles of water!!

((I donít understand how electricity works and my Dad was an electrical engineer who designed high voltage power lines??)) :confused3

OH WELL. . .it worked!! :)

woody73
05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Glad it worked for you!

BuzzNutt
05-02-2006, 08:18 PM
T-Mobile is the best on St Thomas. Have a grwat time. We go multiple times a year to visit my dad who lives there year round.
Don't forget the sunscreen!
Where are you staying?

Mom24Princesses
05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
T-Mobile is the best on St Thomas. Have a grwat time. We go multiple times a year to visit my dad who lives there year round.
Don't forget the sunscreen!
Where are you staying?

It has been crazy in the non-disney world around here and I'm just getting back to you.

That is real cool, your dad living on St. Thomas. I'd love to hear a few details about how one comes to live somewhere soooo amazing. Our extended families would have a fit if anyone moved to anywhere so remote.

We are staying at The Secret Harbour Resort. I picked it because we don't like fancy resorts.(hotel/room service) at the beach. We like having the kitchen and freedom that comes with condo life. The beach there was very big in the decision. I wanted something near Redhook as we plan to go to St. J 2 days and the BVIs one. We are there Sat -Sat. 6/3-10

PLEASE GIVE YOUR 2 cents on restaurants. We want to have 3 or 4 nice dinners. I've searched the internet a lot and have a list going. I know they can be a little more $$$ than a similar place in the States. I don't want to have to wear heels and DH doesn't want to carry a coat or tie. (Dressy/tropical) We may stumble into a few. BUT I want some ideas.

Thanks for the info!!
St. T /St. J in 4 weeks :cool1: