PDA

View Full Version : April 23rd - Wonder

Keggy
05-02-2006, 03:35 PM
We have friends that were on this sailing for their Honeymoon, so we went to Jetty Park to wave them off.

I have a few pictures of the ship - if you were on this sailing and would like them for your scrapbook - please PM me. I would post them here - but am clueless as to how!

Kelly

perdidobay
05-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Kelly, I was on that sailing and would love it if you sent them to me...I'll pm you my email address...by the way... were you holding a large banner with their names on it? If so, I saw you!

Verandah Man
05-02-2006, 05:40 PM
We have friends that were on this sailing for their Honeymoon, so we went to Jetty Park to wave them off.

I have a few pictures of the ship - if you were on this sailing and would like them for your scrapbook - please PM me. I would post them here - but am clueless as to how!

Kelly

Kelly,

I sent you a PM with instructions on how to add photos to your thread using Photobucket.com, I hope this helps!!! :goodvibes

Andy

Keggy
05-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Mary Jo - That was us!!!!!!!!!!!!

It said Bon Voyage and then the honeymooners names!

I e-mailed you the pictures.

Andy - thank you - I am trying to upload them right now!

Kelly

perdidobay
05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
:cool1: How cool is that... we were standing on the very forward part of deck 10 and were wondering who the couple were..... everybody around us was saying " Oh! How sweet is that!"
We were waving like crazy to everyone along the jetty!