PDA

View Full Version : Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista

jsmla
05-02-2006, 03:34 PM
I am looking for information on this hotel for my daughter. She and her friends are looking for two rooms for their arrival night before they move to Pop Century for a week. I've tried and tried to use the search function but it keeps timing out on me. They'll be on their senior trip and are a party of 4 guys and 4 girls.

Is this an okay place? It doesn't have to be fancy, just clean and safe.

Where is the Comfort Inn LBV located?

Is $56/night a good rate for this hotel?

Thanks!

loadsapixiedust
05-02-2006, 03:42 PM
The Comfort Inn LBV is on Palm Parkway just around the corner from Crossroads Plaza at the Downtown Disney entrance to WDW.
We have stayed there a couple of times and it is fine. A good, clean budget hotel with friendly staff, and excellent security, there is a guard on duty at the parking lot entrance and regular patrols of the grounds, we felt safe there.

maddhatir
05-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I am looking for information on this hotel for my daughter. She and her friends are looking for two rooms for their arrival night before they move to Pop Century for a week. I've tried and tried to use the search function but it keeps timing out on me. They'll be on their senior trip and are a party of 4 guys and 4 girls.

Is this an okay place? It doesn't have to be fancy, just clean and safe.

Where is the Comfort Inn LBV located?

Is $56/night a good rate for this hotel?

Thanks!

DH and I stayed there 2x- i would say the room are about the same, size wise, as the Disney Values- Allstars anyway. they were clean- we had a fridge.

the pool is a bit noisy becasue it is so close to the highway- not sure if the girls care that much about that.

one thing though- tell them to request a room on the parking lot side because it is much quieter on that side- again no facing the highway.

you can check out the hotel here.
http://www.comfortinnorlando.com/

i got a good rate because at the time i went- they were in the entertainment book- not sure if they still are--- you can also tell them you have an "orlando magic card" and you might get a better rate. check on.....
http://www.orlandoinfo.com/magicard/

good luck!

ddesousa323
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
I got the Marriott Courtyard across the street for a few dollars more using Hotels.com

Looked a little nicer, and recently remodeled

luvthedis
05-03-2006, 11:13 PM
I don't know your daughter's travel dates, but check out travelzoo for $49 special on this hotel. Must make reservation by tomorrow.

wifey
05-04-2006, 02:19 AM
:thumbsup2 It's a good family hotel with lots of nearby shops and fast food places very close by, they do free buses to the parks they just need to make sure to queue early to get a seat if they want to use them. If they don't want to be kept awake all night by the sound of I4 ask for a room on the parking lot side of the hotel ;) Use their website as listed previously it is very good. Just ask them to remember to keep the noise down late at night as lots of families will have small children trying to sleep and lots of international visitors don't arrive until late at night too and many of the may have spent up to 24 hrs just to get there!!Have a look at this website :thumbsup2
www.orlandolakebuenavista.com for more info about what's in the area, hope it helps, wishing your family a very happy stay pixiedust: pixiedust:

Lesley
05-04-2006, 09:34 PM
This hotel is very close and convenient, right off 535 near the Crossroads shopping center. My cousin and her family stayed there in December 2004 and said it was fine. It is right along the highway, so potentially noisy, but otherwise a decent budget hotel.