PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Names Of The Hotels Directly Across From Downtown Disney

twinx4
05-02-2006, 11:56 AM
After several long years my aunt and her family will be visiting DW in about 3 weeks. Because of the last minute decision to go they are unable to stay onsite at any of the all star locations.

I remember that there are hotels directly across from downtown disney, but I don't remember the names. Can anyone tell me the names of the resorts across the street, it was two in particular that was located across from the Disney Shuttle bus area. I would see people utilizing the walk way.

For those who have stayed at these sites how was your experience?

Thank you everyone, greatly appreciated :sunny:

think tink
05-02-2006, 12:11 PM
it is the downtown disney resort area. there are 7 different hotels: double tree, grosvenor, hilton, hotel royal plaza, wyndham, and 2 other chain hotels i forget which ones because they change alot. i have stayed at double tree and hotel royal plaza and really like both of them. the rooms were very large and well layed out. the pools were not really themed, but still nice.

KelNottAt
05-02-2006, 12:13 PM
I stayed at the Hilton in January. It was very nice and is the closest to DTD.

spiceycat
05-02-2006, 12:24 PM
here is a map

http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com/dtdpg.html

Wynham Palace is now Buena Vista Palace - it is across from SSR

the Hilton and Grosvenor are across from Disney

there are not cheap....

spiceycat
05-03-2006, 07:51 AM
you have this out twice.

MiaSRN62
05-03-2006, 08:50 AM
you have this out twice.
You're right Pat. I replied on her/his first thread and posted a few links as well.