PDA

View Full Version : Need hotel with a WARM pool/slide for Dec

funcinderella
05-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Anyone know of a good hotel for swimming in winter? We're going Dec 7-11 this year, and don't want to pay for on-site, but I need something that has a nice warm pool (and a slide also would be nice.) When we went in November last year, I found the pool at Caribbean beach to be quite chilly, and my kids were freezing. Anyone know of a hotel they thought had an exceptionally warm pool?

spiceycat
05-02-2006, 11:29 AM
I think Cypress Pointe might be.

most of the timeshares have at least one pool heated. now sometimes that is not the pool with the slide.... (heating a slide is hard and expensive)

funcinderella
05-02-2006, 03:39 PM
most of the timeshares have at least one pool heated. now sometimes that is not the pool with the slide.... (heating a slide is hard and expensive)

Hmm, that's interesting. I didn't realize that. I guess I'll take heated over a slide any day.

MaMa3Princess
05-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Funcinderalla,

We are planning our first MVMCP trip in December and I was wondering the same thing? Does anyone know if Nick Hotel pool is heated? Hope someone chimes in with some recommendations :yay:

cinamin27
05-04-2006, 08:00 AM
how about the Sheraton Safari? heated pool & pretty cool slide.

The slides at Cypress Pointe arent really much, its just a small tube & is maybe 5 ft or so. only cool for someone 5 or under I'd guess. when we stayed there when my daughter was 10, she tried it & was almost too tall to sit down in it & tried it only once & didnt go back on

LeslieG
05-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Bump.