PDA

View Full Version : Castaway Club Number?

ksmom
05-01-2006, 08:02 PM
We went on a DC in 2001. I know we got the Castaway Club package later with a number but I can't find it anywhere. How do I go about getting that number so I can put in for a quote with the discount?

disneypoor
05-01-2006, 08:07 PM
You can get a discount with a castaway club number? Do they just automatically send you the package once you have cruised for the first time?

polly p
05-01-2006, 08:10 PM
I called disney cruiseline and they gave me our numbers. but when I booked our next cruise I was told you get no discount on the cruise. You do get some perks though.

poconoboatniks
05-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Polly is right ( Hi Polly :wave2: ) NO discount for CC members unless you are rebooking onboard.

We never got our CC cards with our numbers. I got the Christmas email from CC club and music cd.

Poconoboatniks

ksmom
05-02-2006, 06:26 AM
What's the number for the disney cruise line? I was just wanting to make sure I got every available option, but I'll take what I can get. We want to go next June and I forgot how expensive it was. It will be myself, husband, and daughter (who will be 22 at that time.) I would love for my other daughter and her future husband to go, but they're both air force so we're not sure if they could have the time off.