PDA

View Full Version : Booking on Board... Take Caution

Queen2
05-01-2006, 03:16 PM
I just got home from April 22-29 Magic. Great Trip. :banana: :cheer2:

I rebooked on board for December 15, 2007. When asked about down payment I said use cc on fill. Danielle said she would look it up. No problem that was fine with me. Sunday when I had a quiet moment(still unwinding) I called DCL just to see what my cabin was. Couldn't put my hands on agreement at the moment. Anyway DCL agent was very helpful & told me the cabin number 7120. She then said let me see when you have to make your deposit by. I told her I used my CC on board, for some reason it never went through. Two hours later I would have lost my cabin. Not saying Danielle didn't do it, mistakes happen. just check when you get home to verify your deposit was posted

MommyMouse
05-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Good thing you were still in the "Magic" of the moment and checked :goodvibes I'm glad they didn't give your cabin away :rolleyes:

woody73
05-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks for posting.

Michelle2
05-01-2006, 11:02 PM
The same thing happened to us, but we did not find out until we got home! Thank goodness, DCL saw that we had rebooked onboard, and since it was not our fault the deposit did not go through, they were able to give me the same rebooking discount etc, because they did show record for it. The nice CM said that it was good that I called sooner rather than later though.

For us, it was not that big of a deal, because it was a "dummy" date that we were going to transfer the reservation to later anyways. So we had no problems with cabin numbers....