PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser Summer Challenge

dare2dream
05-01-2006, 11:31 AM
I just returned from a trip to UT for my son's college graduation. My excess weight prohibited me from enjoying some activities. As I look back at my life I am saddened my the many missed opportunities I have had because of this problem. Of course airline travel is a nightmare with a seat belt extension. I am planning our first international trip in Nov or Dec and losing some weight would really make that trip more enjoyable.

I get emails from the Biggest Loser Club website. They have a summer challange contest starting May 1. Of course they want you to join the online club at $20 a month to participate, but you can also enter if you are not a member. I am a big fan of the show and love the way it encourages lifestyle changes. Some people get it, and some people don't. The transformations of those that get with the program are inspiring.

So, May 1 is my day to begin a serious lifestyle change.

How about you? The contest runs until July 31. How much weight can we lose by then? How can we change our lives?

If you're interested in the challenge check this out and scroll down to the end for details.

http://www.biggestloserclub.com/landing_page_summer.asp?cm_mmc=R-_-Non-memberNL-_-April26-_-R10126&keycode=R10126

Of course participation in this challenge may not be what you need, but it is certainly the motivation to get me going on my weight loss journey.

May we all find success as we are inspired to stay healthy.

Brenda