PDA

View Full Version : The fairy godmother must be a scrapbooker

Fire14
05-01-2006, 07:31 AM
I just looked at CM site and we get a new 12x12 mickey scrapbook and a Mickey persona design. Can we say I'm going to be BROKE.

Lisa
05-01-2006, 07:51 AM
I LOVE my new CM Mickey 12x12 album.:love: I put what pictures I have scrapped from our December trip into the album this weekend.

Will be ordering a few more too. :rolleyes1

Fire14
05-01-2006, 08:17 AM
what color pages did you use? I'm still trying to decide

Lisa
05-01-2006, 08:37 AM
I was going to use the CM Ever After coverset, so with that in mind, I had started scrapping on the CM Spargo pages, then the Disney album came out so I switched coversets.

If I were to do it again, I would probably use the black pages, though the spargo pages look really good with the WDW Christmas decorations and looks awesome with all my AK pictures.

Madi100
05-01-2006, 11:47 AM
I just looked at CM site and we get a new 12x12 mickey scrapbook and a Mickey persona design. Can we say I'm going to be BROKE.

What does the persona design look like? Is it the same at the 12x12 mickey album?

Lisa
05-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Different from the 12 x 12 album. It looks like šOš.

BernardandMissBianca
05-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Will be ordering a few more too. :rolleyes1

A Few??? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Oh yeah and :lmao:

Of course we'll see how many I end up getting. I don't even know how many pictures we took in Oct.

ncmomof2
05-02-2006, 09:01 AM
I was going to use the CM Ever After coverset, so with that in mind, I had started scrapping on the CM Spargo pages, then the Disney album came out so I switched coversets.

This is what I did! My Disney album is in the Ever After right now (until I order tomorrow). I guess that means I cam going to have to do my Wedding album now to use the Everafter coverset!

Lisa
05-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Now Buffy, you just shhhh. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :wave: Should we change your order to two, or three, or maybe even four? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :lmao: :lmao:

Buffy had the opportunity to see my CM Disney Album Sunday. She saw just how many pages I did only covering 1 1/2 days into the trip. We decided I will need at least three albums for a five day trip. :teeth: :lmao: :lmao:

BernardandMissBianca
05-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Now Buffy, you just shhhh. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :wave: Should we change your order to two, or three, or maybe even four? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :lmao: :lmao:

Buffy had the opportunity to see my CM Disney Album Sunday. She saw just how many pages I did only covering 1 1/2 days into the trip. We decided I will need at least three albums for a five day trip. :teeth: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm starting with one for now but when I need a second Disney fix I know where to find you, hanging out in the shadowy corner of the Dunkin' Donuts. Enabler!!!! :rotfl2:

cobbler
05-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Right now my Disney album is in a 12x12 box. I had heard rumors about one coming for a long time so I held out.

Then they put the coverset out and I was upset because I don't like the classic Mickey all that much.

Then of course I saw the Persona and I am in heaven!! I will be putting my albums in the ruby coverset and have the Mickey ears persona on them!!