PDA

View Full Version : Good Eats off site

Jakesmom1
04-30-2006, 10:10 PM
We are going in 28 days, and am looking for some ideas for some good off site (oh the horror :lmao: ) places to eat.

Any suggestions? We have been to race rock and have enjoyed it, but would like to try somethng different.

Any ideas are appreciated.

ddesousa323
04-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Tony Roma's--- A great place for Ribs!

isla bonita
05-01-2006, 07:01 AM
We seem to enjoy Jungle Jims, Bahama Breeze, Dixie Crossroads, giordanos, outback, carrabbas, ny china buffet, flippers, aqnd taco bell.

smileyk8
05-01-2006, 07:13 AM
We love going to Bahama Breeze, the Outback, Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory (new last yr thanks to u guys!) and Golden Correl (for breakfast really tho). That's why the diet starts now! :rolleyes:

shazaam1028
05-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Definately Ale House! It is a smoke-free restaurant/sports bar. Lunch and Dinner time crowd is fine, later you go younger/louder crowd. Great food, big portions.

bearzabout
05-01-2006, 10:38 AM
If you venture up towards Universal, try Sweet Tomatoes, Texas De Brazil, Bahama Breeze, Cafe TuTu Tango, Bubbalou's BBQ, Salt Island, Seasons 52 or Dixie Crossroads.

I lobe the Columbia in Celebration.

I also love NY China Buffet and CiCis pizza for budget dining.

Ted and Holly
05-01-2006, 11:33 AM
If you venture up towards Universal, try Sweet Tomatoes, Texas De Brazil, Bahama Breeze, Cafe TuTu Tango, Bubbalou's BBQ, Salt Island, Seasons 52 or Dixie Crossroads.

I lobe the Columbia in Celebration.

I also love NY China Buffet and CiCis pizza for budget dining.

Another vote for Texas de Brazil. Excellent place. Research it a bit before you go, so you know what you are in for. :)

Also, Antonio's in Celebration is great for Italian. The Celebration Town Tavern is decent for "New England Style" food.

ddesousa323
05-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Where is the cheesecake factory?

What is the Texas de Brazil, I keep hearing about it, what can you tell me?