PDA

View Full Version : Flounders Question

RCBA
04-30-2006, 05:31 PM
My DS will have just turned 2 a week before go on our cruise. I have booked him some time in Flounders but I have a concern.

Do they have potties in there? DS is potty trained, and when he needs to go he will tell you "PEEEEEEEE I need PEEEEEEEE". Will they page me to take him potty? He will have a fit if he has to be in pullups and has to pee in them.

Buddy Bear
04-30-2006, 08:34 PM
At the bottom of the Flounder's General Information sheet (backside) it says to bring extra diapers/pull-ups; you would think pull-ups are for pottie trained children. Sarah wasn't PT at the time so I didn't think to look for potties. Hopefully this scan will answer some of your other questions about Flounders.

http://www.paperkitten.com/disney/flounders/frontpage.jpg
http://www.paperkitten.com/disney/flounders/backpage.jpg

Tracey1974
04-30-2006, 08:42 PM
That flyer is full of great info- thanks so much for posting it! I have a quick question though- it says that we are not able to bring any food/drinks in but then at the bottom it says to bring things like formula or milk in a bag.

So- our son will be 17 months when we cruise in Dec and I'm thinking he may still take a nighttime bottle. Since he will be drinking milk by then and not formula, how do I get and keep the milk cold for them to feed him with at bedtime?

Help please!

Buddy Bear
04-30-2006, 08:53 PM
That flyer is full of great info- thanks so much for posting it! I have a quick question though- it says that we are not able to bring any food/drinks in but then at the bottom it says to bring things like formula or milk in a bag.

So- our son will be 17 months when we cruise in Dec and I'm thinking he may still take a nighttime bottle. Since he will be drinking milk by then and not formula, how do I get and keep the milk cold for them to feed him with at bedtime?

Help please!

You're welcome. Flounders has refrigerators so you can just bring bottle with milk and put your DS's name on the bottle to avoid confusion.

Jeff

Tracey1974
04-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Nice! Thanks so much!

earpiemom
05-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I noticed on the paper that it says as a family you are able to join the 3 and 4 year old activities. Does that mean at any time or just the special "family times" Thanks! My son will be 23 months when we cruise and I am just trying to get an idea of what is available. Thanks