PDA

View Full Version : Picky Eater Question

scrapbookingpro
04-30-2006, 09:24 AM
I am the pickiest eater- I can't help it, I like what I like :blush:
I love salad but only if I can have Thousand Island dressing. I know I can probably get it in the dining rooms with no problem, but does anyone know if they have it through room service, buffets and Goofy's quick service?

Jsme
04-30-2006, 10:38 AM
I do not honestly recall if they have this available. We do not eat Thousand Island. Have you tried to buy indivdual sizes of this dressing like what you get at fast food restuarants? You could always buy these to take just in case if it is not available. I do hope someone can answer your question better than I am able to. If you do not get an answer try another thread this time asking for someone to find out for you. I had a question back in the summer and I posted it on a cruies meet thread and had 3 people that were going on the next cruise that were kind of enough to find an answer for me and they pmed me when they got back. Good Luck.

BethA
04-30-2006, 04:10 PM
I don't remeber that as a choice and if that is all you like I would see if there is a number to call--or take some as suggested just in case.

Jsme
04-30-2006, 06:47 PM
There is an 800 number but I do not remember what it is. If you have cruised before call the CC membership number.