PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Village Questions...

chrisann
04-28-2006, 06:14 PM
We found a good deal for VV at Parkway and I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of their stay when they were there. Also, what was the kids' play area like? Do all the "A" sides have the jacuzzi tubs and do they also have a washer and dryer in the unit? What is the most you would/have paid for a week in the "A" unit. Are there any special requests I should make? Are the pools heated? Do they have kids activities there? I think that's all for now! Do they have elevators? Mad service, is it just once a week or not at all? We plan on spending 2 full days at the resort, would we be bored? Thanks!

klynn
04-28-2006, 11:56 PM
We found a good deal for VV at Parkway and I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of their stay when they were there. Also, what was the kids' play area like? Do all the "A" sides have the jacuzzi tubs and do they also have a washer and dryer in the unit? What is the most you would/have paid for a week in the "A" unit. Are there any special requests I should make? Are the pools heated? Do they have kids activities there? I think that's all for now! Do they have elevators? Mad service, is it just once a week or not at all? We plan on spending 2 full days at the resort, would we be bored? Thanks!

We were there for a week in November. We had the 2BR lockout (both A & B sides). We paid $199.00 total for 7 nights. We had a jacuzzi in the A side and also a washer/dryer in both sides. We were in building 9 which is one of the newer buildings. It had an elevator. We did not have maid service. They have a nice play area for kids. I will look to see if I took any pictures and post them if I did.

Hope this helps! I thought it was a very nice resort!

gjw007
04-29-2006, 01:09 AM
We were there for a week in November. We had the 2BR lockout (both A & B sides). We paid $199.00 total for 7 nights. We had a jacuzzi in the A side and also a washer/dryer in both sides. We were in building 9 which is one of the newer buildings. It had an elevator. We did not have maid service. They have a nice play area for kids. I will look to see if I took any pictures and post them if I did.

Hope this helps! I thought it was a very nice resort!
The A-side has the amentites, the B-side does not. When I stayed there, there was the midweek trash-and-towels. Did they do away with that? I found the service to be not beneficial for me and as an owner, if they did do away with it, it is a way to keep my maintenance fees under control.

chrisann
04-29-2006, 07:27 AM
how did you get the $199 rate? That's even better than my rate!

klynn
04-29-2006, 09:47 AM
how did you get the $199 rate? That's even better than my rate!

It was a RCI Extra Vacation price. Are you a member of RCI?

A Mickeyfan
04-29-2006, 10:47 AM
It also comes up a lot on SkyAuction.... the 1 bedrooms more so than the 2 bedrooms.

ciship
04-29-2006, 03:24 PM
What is "Vacation Village"? Can you provide a website address please?

klynn
04-29-2006, 03:30 PM
What is "Vacation Village"? Can you provide a website address please?

It's a timeshare resort. Here is a link: http://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/Resort.aspx?resort=5

lawgs
04-29-2006, 09:31 PM
RCI Extra Vacations at VV at P were showing up last week for anywhere from 227 to 262 depending on unit size and month of vacation ( think the ones we checked were in november and december )

for what it is worth VV at P always seems to have inventory available via skyauction or RCI ( and its multiple OUTLETS including Extra Vacations, afvc and getravelop ) and probably will continue to as long as they are in sales and still building new units..

other resorts on Extra Vacations seem to be going for 464$

once they figure out how to charge the "room tax" on RCI's website, the EV will cost more ......eg 11% on the average more ( if you book the extra vacation using a phone agent ....they definately do charge this "tax/service fee" )

klynn
04-30-2006, 08:46 AM

I sent you a pm

chrisann
04-30-2006, 11:51 AM
:cool1: Thanks!!