PDA

View Full Version : SpringHill Suites and Quality Suites on Universal

Queenmum
04-28-2006, 06:01 PM
I would like any information about the two hotels. I am booked at those hotels from 08/30-09/05. Also if anyone knows of any deals for Medieval times and Seaworld, I would love the help. I will be travelling with my daughter 15, and sons 13 and 10. We need the room that is why I have finally decided on these suites. Thank you for any help.

kcarp
04-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Are you talking about the Quality Suites on Canada Dr one block from I-drive? If so, that place was run down 3 years ago. If that hotel hasnít been renovated , I would not stay there.

AJKMOM
04-29-2006, 08:50 PM
I always use Tripadvisor.com for information on hotels and I might want to stay at. I haven't been to either one you listed, but you might find someone who has on the other web site.

Queenmum
04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Thank you for the information about the Quality Suites Universal, do you know anything about the Extended Stay Deluxe?

Spook
05-01-2006, 06:04 AM
Hi we stayed at the extended stay (then Sierra Suites) in 2004 and are returning this August. It was fine for us, room had 2 queen beds and a sofa, large fridge, d/w, m/w, plates etc, cooking pots. Housekeeping was fine. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, rolls, cream cheese, jam, fruit, juice. Lots of different restaurante to eat locally. Very short walk to I-drive, trolly bus stop. Free transfers to WDW.

Hope this helps
Jan

Queenmum
05-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Hi we stayed at the extended stay (then Sierra Suites) in 2004 and are returning this August. It was fine for us, room had 2 queen beds and a sofa, large fridge, d/w, m/w, plates etc, cooking pots. Housekeeping was fine. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, rolls, cream cheese, jam, fruit, juice. Lots of different restaurante to eat locally. Very short walk to I-drive, trolly bus stop. Free transfers to WDW.

Hope this helps
Jan
Thank you Jan, it did help very much. I just confirmed my reservation.

Spook
05-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Hi Queen Mum glad to be able to help. Hope you have a great holiday

Jan

horseshowmom
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM
There's also a Staybridge Suites on I-Drive in a good location if for any reason you need to look any further.

Have a great trip!