PDA

View Full Version : I am SO full!!!

disneymom3
04-25-2006, 01:35 PM
I just started WW yesterday. Well, I sort of started it and continued the weight loss program I had been on at the same time. I had been doing Medifast which is shakes like Optifast and then you eat one lean & green meal a day. I was really sick of liquid food and I was losing very very slowly and basically decided forget this. So, yesterday, I did have a shake for breakfast (they are 2 pts) and then had reg food the rest of the day.

Today, I forgot to eat breakfast as I went outside with the kids, the neighbor was out and we got to chatting etc. So, when we came in at about 11 I ate some pretzels and had some more water. For lunch I had carrots with a tiny bit of hummus, a serving of grapes and a Lean Cuisine. Also drank another 20 oz bottle of water. I am stuffed!! I have a snack written on my meal plan for this afternoon and I seriously cannot see myself eating it.

So, I have gone from one extreme to the other--being hungry and cranky to being really full and very stunned that this can work. I have done WW before and I know that as long as I stick with it, it will work but I just am amazed at HOW it works!

ohMom
04-25-2006, 07:41 PM
hey, glad you had a satifisying feeling day! i on the other hand fought the urge to graze from 4 p.m. on!! LOL but this is me refocusing 110% on WW and on day 8 of staying consistently within my points! i'm glad you had a day like this b/c it reminds me that my day is just one day among many; and most will be not like this!

now no more forgetting to eat breakfast young lady!! :teeth: