PDA

View Full Version : What is the CRT lunch app?

schatterjee
04-24-2006, 03:35 PM
I tried the search but couldn't find that. If anyone knows I'd love to hear.

Thanks!

Soccer Princess
05-04-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm interested to know as well! :)

Luv4Disney
05-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Ditto! The "Menus" section on Deb's sight doesn't really enlighten you all that much. :)

2nd childhood
05-04-2006, 07:20 PM
That's one of my questions too. I hope someone out there can fill us in.
Thanks.

Lizzybee
05-04-2006, 09:37 PM
When we ate there last August the adult appetizers were fresh mozzarella with basil, a crab cake, something they called a chicken salad which was a few strips of chicken on some lettuce with a light dressing, and there was one other seafood thing besides the crab cake but I can't remember what it was. The portions of the appetizers are really just a taste for everyone. I don't eat seafood but my son tried those apps and didn't like them much he kind of likes plain food. The chicken salad and mozzarella were tasty. The child's appetizer was fresh fruits and veggies (I remember carrots and grapes) and cheese cubes. I hope that helps some. We really enjoyed our meal there and will be returning for lunch this August too.

2nd childhood
05-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Thank you Lizzeybee. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it and are returning. I've read so many mixed reviews on CRT. This will be our first time so I know it will be an experience for the family.