PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Disney Scrapping Supplies?

Marty Moose
04-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Hi All!

I'm looking forward to my first DisneyWorld vacation next October (it's also my wedding!) and I'm starting to get everything together to make a scrapbook afterwards (I'm new to scrapping too!...jeez, what did I ever DO with my time before???)

I went today to Michaels, but the Disney selection (especially for paper backgrounds) was pretty sparse. I know there are plenty of places online...does anyone have a favorite?

Also, are there any chain stores that carry a good selecton of Disney scrapping products? And finally, can you buy products there at DisneyWorld (if so, where?).

Thanks!

P.S. I'll most likely be taking a day trip to DisneyLand in a few weeks...does anyone know if they sell products there as well?

emilymad
04-24-2006, 01:47 PM
My favorite place for scrapbooking stuff is Ebay. I have been able to find a lot of stuff I couldn't get locally. My AC Moore has been getting more stuff recently. I have also gotten a few things from JoAnn's. Disney does sell a decent amount of stuff but I am not a huge fan. It just isn't to my taste. This past trip I did buy a few postcards for scrapping purposes. I liked them better and they were cheaper then some of the strictly scrapbooking stuff.

tggrdisney
04-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Jennifer,

I am a big fan of www.mousememories.com. They carry just about all the disney stuff - parks, characters, etc....

Have fun!
Becky

reinita1002
04-24-2006, 02:01 PM
http://search.stores.ebay.com/The-Golden-Apple_Disney_W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ3QQfrtsZ0QQf snZTheQ20GoldenQ20AppleQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftsZ2QQsa selZ131724396QQsofpZ0

This is one of my favorite ebay stores because she has Disney stickers and embellishements at a discount. You also get free shipping with your purchase no matter what you get. You can also check out the rest of her store for other neat stuff. :)

disneysnowflake
04-24-2006, 04:01 PM
You can get quite a few things at http://www.joann.com .
Jo Ann just had their Disney items on sale last week. Their sales change online each Wednesday.
If you look around you may find free shipping codes.

Sabrina90744
04-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I like

mousememories.com and scrappindaisy.com

Mickey&JoshNut
04-24-2006, 05:29 PM
I prefer mousememories.com and scrapyourtrip.com

marlynnp
04-24-2006, 07:20 PM
You can now shop online with EK Success http://www.shopatron.com/index/390.0

scrapcreator
04-25-2006, 08:07 AM
And finally, can you buy products there at DisneyWorld (if so, where?).

P.S. I'll most likely be taking a day trip to DisneyLand in a few weeks...does anyone know if they sell products there as well?

Downtown Disney at DisneyWorld has a Disney scrapbook store and you can find some scrapping supplies in the resort shops. Disneyland also has Disney scrapbook items in their huge Downtown Disney store.

That being said, you'll find more online or at your local scrapbook store (especially the EK Success line). I know that when I found things at Disneyland and DisneyWorld, I was underwhelmed, lol! Still it is fun to buy something while you are there.

Have fun getting started on your Disney scrapbooks!

Jeanne

disneyfreakk
04-25-2006, 08:31 AM
http://laughingplacestore.com/Category-RC-470-P-1.asp

this is a great place to see what the scrapbook store in WDW has.

carolinagirl
04-25-2006, 10:09 AM
I know you have received alot of responses already, but I thought I'd add that I just received a large order from www.bargainpack.com of lots of really cute Disney stuff. The shipping rates are great....but it did take 1-2 weeks for it to arrive. But I was willing to wait due to the low shipping costs. If you go to the main website, scroll down the left side and look under subjects for the Disney themed items. Cute stuff!

Marty Moose
04-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks so much for all the advice! I've checked out a few of the websites and they all have great stuff! I especially like the "trip" website...now I want to scrap every trip we've ever taken!! :yay:

I'll have to check out the one with the cheap shipping too, since we're not going for another 6 months shipping time isn't really a concern! :)

Thanks again for all your responses.

princessh
04-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Our Super Walmart just got in a big selection of Disney scrapbook supplies. The had a lot of stuff. They had it for about half the price of what they were selling it for at Joann's. Gotta love Walmart! I will save a buck wherever I can!

Webbie
04-26-2006, 02:23 PM
I want to add that I have gotten a lot of really nice papers at A.C. Moore. I stood in front to the paper section and just pulled one sheet of every design. :cheer2: They also had nice stickers.

TiggerFamily
04-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Creative Memories is coming out with a TON of Disney stuff May 1st, it's GREAT. THey also just come out with a bunch of new wedding stuff. I can't wait to place my CM order on May 1st. We leave on our first family trip to WDW on May 27 for 7 nights, I could burst I'm so excited to go. :cool1: Nancy

ariel & eric
05-01-2006, 08:39 AM
I've been lurking here for a while and haven't posted but I thought I would add my 2 cents.

DON'T buy anything until after your trip!!! I have done this before and then ended up with a ton of stuff I didn't use because the stuff I bought didn't work with my pictures. I have been scrapping for about 10 years and I have enough scrap crap to open my own store. I am finally going to sell a ton of stuff at our neighborhood garage sale. I am going to CKU this summer in PA and I need to fund my trip.

Back on subject, places you can buy things are Mike's and Hobby Lobby. If you have a scrap book store near you they may carry somethings. My store carries quite a few paper and ebellishments. I have also ordered from scrapyourtrip. They are quick and reliable.

Kitty347
05-29-2006, 05:37 PM
Try http://scrapyourtrip.com/disney.html They have some items from EK Success that I can buy at my local store, but they also have some stuff I haven't seen anywhere else. They have laser cut titles for each of the parks as well as cute die cuts and embellishments. This is a great site for vacation and sports themed supplies.