PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista?

littlestar
04-23-2006, 08:33 AM
My kids are looking at an Interval Getaway in a 1 bedroom at Celebrity Resorts in Lake Buena Vista. I heard it has been renovated. Anyone stay here recently in a 1 bedroom? I think it's on Palm Parkway so it's probably close to Downtown Disney.

They are looking at Wyndham Palms or Celebrity Resorts at Lake Buena Vista (1 bedrooms).

Thanks for any help.

lovingthemouse
04-23-2006, 09:49 AM
We own at this timeshare- just stayed there in Feb- their update is fantastic! Our furnishings, rugs etc are all new, attractive new interior updates - all exterior renovations etc....You are so close to everything- Downtown Disney, Crossroads SHopping are, food stores, restaurants etc...
I am sure you'll have a good exchange.

littlestar
04-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Thanks. Did you guys stay in a 1 bedroom? Do you know how big the one bedroom is?

Thanks.

siobhan1997
04-23-2006, 07:53 PM
The one bedroom with the full kitchen is very large. There is a king size bed in the master with a corner jacuzzi tub. Then there is a queen size sleep sofa in the living room. Just make sure you are getting an exchange into the unit with the full kitchen. The other side of this lockoff unit is a one bedroom with a kitchenette. Alot smaller than the other side.

We just purchased a unit at Celebrity Resort Lake Buena Vista on ebay and stayed there, in our unit in March,for the first time and was very pleasantly surprised at how it all looked. More importantly it was very clean. We had a great time there and are looking forward to our return next March. The staff was a little incompetent, didn't really know who we were or what unit we were in etc. Had a few people try to reach our unit and they kept telling them that we were not staying there. So finally I advised them that no matter who calls for unit # ___ they were to put them through immediately, after that no more problems.

littlestar
04-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the replies.

DisneyDadof3
04-23-2006, 10:15 PM
We just stayed there the week before Easter. We had a 2-bedroom with a lockoff. It was huge. If you get the one bedroom with the full kitchen, it has a large master BR with a nice hot tub, a nice full kitchen, and a huge living room area with a washer/dryer in room. If you get the lockoff part, it has a normal size bedroom with two twin beds, a small bathroom and a small living room with miniature kitchen. These amenities are great as the 2nd bedroom and living room, but a bit small as the main ones. Just a minute or two drive (depending on if you get the light) from downtown disney.

littlestar
04-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the help, guys!

The kids were able to get a 3 bedroom at Celebrity LBV on an Interval Getaway for $594.00, or $660 something with tax. Not bad considering it's the middle of summer.

They're sharing this with 2 other friends, so the setup for the 3 bedroom sounds like it will work great for everyone to have their privacy. They're doing the Disney parks and Downtown Disney a lot, so I don't think you can beat the location.